How green I´am


Well for me recycling is something that we have to get incorporated in our daily basis because is our job to be more consciousness about the planet.

I have incorporated this little by little in my daily life, starting with the separation of trash, throwing what can be recycled in a special place for that, also I have lowered my consumption of meat and tobacco, another practice is choosing walk or go in bicycle before that going in car or bus to some places. 

On the other hand I would like to have some space to have some worms to get rid of organic trash.

I have never support or participate of any ecologist organization because the lack of information that goes around those.

One of the things that I would like the most is design some synthetic routs with chemistryfree, that is one rout that don’t use any reactive or catalyst  that harm the environment, in the end I think that to our society have to learn about recycling because there is no stimulus from the part of the government.



CASAHUE TIENE CAMPAÑA DE RECICLAJE

Comentarios

Entradas populares