Postgraduate Studies



The postgraduate that I would like to do is the doctorate in chemistry, because I like a lot the organic synthesis, and this doctorate would help me to know a lot more about this, and on the other hand I have a very strong reason I would like to dedicate to teaching is a promise that I do to a great teacher that is no longer between us.

This doctorate I would like to get it in Chile, in the same university because I have  a lot of contacts to help to get an internship in some foreign investigation center like in Spain or Germany, those that had the best investigation centers of the world, I feel that is really relevant to go out the foreign countries to get to see different realities, and because Chile doesn’t  have any investigation center, and the government doesn’t invert too much money in this, but in other countries is the opposite and it would be really good to grow as a professional.

Quimica 
And by last this postgraduate is face to face, because it have some in person class, and obligatory  courses and also have some elective courses that one choose the area that you like.

Comentarios

Entradas populares