My future job


Well the job I would like to do the most would be in investigation and teaching.

I think that teaching is one of the most complex profession that exist, on the other hand the investigation is also very complex but fun, and frustrating and to dedicate to this I have to do a postgraduate, is a inside job, because is a job that take part inside a lab.

To this job would help me travel, because I would like to do an internship in others countries to work in some specialized investigation center that doesn’t exist in Chile.

It really passionate me the investigation, because you never stop learning and always you can improve and doing new things because the limit of knowledge are always expanding.

In my case, that I study pharmacy and I’m already working in the synthesis laboratory of the faculty, and I think that this will help me to learn about this and also help me to get a postgraduate, also you get to know a lot of people and that’s good because you can share ideas and learn every day a little more.

Comentarios

Entradas populares