The worst place I have been


It is hard to say something like this because is not only for the place you where living, it is also about the moment that you’re living. All of this is adding to the bad environment that you’re living in.

In my case after thinking all that, to me the worst place I’ve lived was when I was living in Puente Alto, because we lived as non-paying guest in my uncle’s place, I didn’t have my personal space, or, because of the neighborhood, there wasn’t places where I could play or do something during the day, and as a kid I didn’t like that, and in adding to that I didn’t like the school where I was going either. In that time I was in sixth grade and I get to that school in the middle of the year so I couldn’t get closer to my classmates because they have their groups already formed, so that make my school ear a little too rough. But what I most hate in those times was how the people of the house treat me, because it wasn’t the best treat you can do to a kid on that age.


And because all of this that was the worst and most horrible place I’ve been living so far.

Comentarios

Entradas populares