My favorite TV show


Well sincerely I don’t watch TV so I’m going to talk about my favorite series that is Dr. House, 
This series go about the doctor Gregory House, he is a medic that is very smart and he resolve weird medical cases of the patients that go to the hospital in which he works, and he treats their illness, House is arrogant, antisocial, narcissist and have an addiction to opioids. 
This serie have a lot of seasons, whereby this show have a lot of important characters across the show, but the one that are constantly in it are:

-    Gregory House, being the protagonist
-    Dr. Foreman, who is an apprentice of House and end up being his boss
-    Dr. Chase, who also is an apprentice of house and end up being his successor
-    Dr James Wilson, who is the best friend of house
-    And other ones

My favorite character is House, because across the show he has an awesome character development that makes him a better person. I really like watch this show because is very interesting and have some plot-twist that are really mind-blowing.



Comentarios

Entradas populares