The best concert ever

The best concert that I’ve been to is the Ozzy Osbourne that was held in 2018, this concert took place at the Movistar arena.

Since I was a little boy I liked his music and this was the last concert that would take place, and also this time they would come with my favorite guitarist, named zakk wylde. The show was stunning because he sang so well despite his age, the staging was really cool, and the sound was magnificent, the best part is that they played my favorite songs.


That day I ended up aphonic for all the screams I did, I take this as the most wonderful concert that I’ve ever been and I was so lucky to be there because later Ozzy retire himself from singing because of some health problems, and maybe he won’t make any more concerts in the future, But the hopes that he comes back are still in me, because I would really like to listening his last disc in a live concert.


Comentarios

Entradas populares